RE: Casting call for 1812 Documentary video project

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 6, 2011
      The advertisement Ian gave reference to was not intended for re-enactors and
      was posted on Craig's List for the general public and the movie production
      company will be providing the costuming for the roles listed. It is not
      insulting to re-enactors as it was not directed to go out to re-enactors.

      David J. Brunelle, OCT

      Project Director

      Southern Georgian Bay

      War of 1812 Bicentennial Committee