Re: 1812 Baby

  • Charlie Quesenberry
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
      My sincere apologies to you and yours, sir.

      On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:29 PM, mikedeajansen <mjansen5@...> wrote:

      > Dear List,
      > To all our re-enacting friends who we informed this last week-end of our
      > pregnancy, this is to inform you that the baby died this morning.
      >
      > Mike Jansen
      > 1st Lincoln Militia

    • Diane Williams
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
        So sorry to hear that.

        ~~Diane

        >________________________________

      • Sioux
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
          Oh, Mike -- I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Sending huge hugs to all of your family -- please let us know if there is anything at all that we can do to help.

          -- Sioux
        • johnjogden@gmail.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
              Mike,
              we are so sorry to hear this, please accept our deepest condolences.
              Roy, Elsa and the B.I.D.

              To all our re-enacting friends who we informed this last week-end of our pregnancy, this is to inform you that the baby died this morning.

              Mike Jansen
              1st Lincoln Militia

            • Soo
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
                This is sad news indeed.My condolences to both of you.

                Sue Too