Baby

  • mikedeajansen
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
      Dear List,
      To all our re-enacting friends who we informed this last week-end of our pregnancy, this is to inform you that the baby died this morning.

      Mike Jansen
      1st Lincoln Militia
    • Ray Hobbs
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
        Dear Mike:So sorry to read of your loss.Ray H

        To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
        From: mjansen5@...
        Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 17:29:12 +0000
        Subject: 1812 Baby

        Dear List,

        To all our re-enacting friends who we informed this last week-end of our pregnancy, this is to inform you that the baby died this morning.

        Mike Jansen

        1st Lincoln Militia

      • Charlie Quesenberry
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
          My sincere apologies to you and yours, sir.

          On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:29 PM, mikedeajansen <mjansen5@...> wrote:

          > Dear List,
          > To all our re-enacting friends who we informed this last week-end of our
          > pregnancy, this is to inform you that the baby died this morning.
          >
          > Mike Jansen
          > 1st Lincoln Militia

        • Diane Williams
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
            So sorry to hear that.

            ~~Diane

            >________________________________

          • Sioux
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
              Oh, Mike -- I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Sending huge hugs to all of your family -- please let us know if there is anything at all that we can do to help.

              -- Sioux
            • johnjogden@gmail.com

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
                  Mike,
                  we are so sorry to hear this, please accept our deepest condolences.
                  Roy, Elsa and the B.I.D.

                  To all our re-enacting friends who we informed this last week-end of our pregnancy, this is to inform you that the baby died this morning.

                  Mike Jansen
                  1st Lincoln Militia

                • Soo
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
                    This is sad news indeed.My condolences to both of you.

                    Sue Too