  • roy winders
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
      On behalf of the British Indian Dept. I would like to offer our heartfelt thanks to all
      involved in the planning and execution of the Stoney Creek event, if anything went
      went wrong this weekend, it certainly went unnoticed.
      The battles were well thought out and coordinated, the camp was well laid out
      and of course, the friendship that makes this hobby all worthwhile.
      On a personal note, I'd also like to thank our lovely Sue Spencer for that great big
      shade tree, hope you're feeling better this morning Sue.
      Roy Winders,Capt. B.I.D.