Stoney Creek - WOW!

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
      Good morning list

      What a wonderful Stoney Creek weekend!

      On behalf of the 41st Regiment I would like to thank the staff, volunteers, friends, house guard and organizing committee for a fantastic weekend.

      This is a remarkable event and in celebrating its 30th anniversary before hordes of public, it is obvious that it has the legs to continue to flourish and commemorate this important moment in history.

      I would also like to recognize the Drums of the Crown Forces; your prescence always elevates our stature. Have a great trip to Williamsburg. You make us proud!

      Your most humble and obedient Servant,

      Tom Fournier, Captain
      Officer Commanding
      41st Regimento of Foot