Port Dover Event

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2011
      Good afternoon Gentlemen

      Port Dover is coming up rather quickly.

      I checked with Ian Bell and registrations have been rather light to date. If any are going, we would appreciate getting your registrations in.

      Also of note, they will be taking a break after this year to allow other major bicentennial events the proper focus and attention. I believe Port Dover is focusing on 2014 for their year.

      I would be quite happy to answer any questions around this event. By email or I will be at Stoney Creek this weekend!

      Tom Fournier
      41st Regiment