FW: Cutting Edge Casting Notice

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2011
      From: TV series Casting [mailto:cuttingedgecasting@...]
      Sent: May-25-11 4:10 PM
      To: battlefield@...
      Subject: Cutting Edge Casting Notice

      Hello,

      Find attached a casting notice for a new television series.

      We are seeking a woman (28-40yrs) with high energy, who is curious, willing
      to try anything once, great sense of humour, adventurous, outspoken and fine
      with jumping into new and unusual situations with both feet. We also need
      someone who has a passion for HISTORY - and that can range from being a
      scholar to someone who watches hours of history television programs - that's
      a bonus!

      Please see the attached casting notice for details on how to submit the
      audition video. I have also copied and pasted the notice below in case you
      have any difficulties opening the pdf.

      We would greatly appreciate it if you could post this notice or forward it
      on to anyone who would be appropriate.

      The deadline for submissions is Sunday May 29th.

      Best,

      The Cutting Edge Casting Team

      New TV Series Seeking

      Adventurous Woman

      A new cutting-edge reality Television series is seeking a lady from

      anywhere in Canada to participate with three other members.

      Seeking a woman with high energy, who is curious, willing to try

      anything once, great sense of humour, adventurous, outspoken and

      fine with jumping into new and unusual situations with both feet.

      We also need someone who has a passion for HISTORY - and that

      can range from being a scholar to someone who watches hours

      of history television programs - that's a bonus!!

      Seeking:

      *Female

      *Between the ages of 28-40

      *NON-UNION

      *Someone with a passion for History

      *Comfortable with being around guys

      and speaking her mind

      *Comfortable with improv

      *Comfortable traveling across Canada

      Cont ract :

      This will shoot around late summer-fall

      (Dates TBD) Person must be flexible.

      **Person hired will be traveling across

      Canada. Production will cover all

      flight, accommodation, food, transportation

      costs.

      Rat e:

      This is a paying gig but rates are TBD.

      TO APPLY:

      PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK TO SUBMIT YOUR AUDITION VIDEO AND MATERIAL:

      www.inthestudio.ca/cuttingedge

      1) EACH PERSON MUST SEND IN A SELF TAPE Max 4mins long!

      2) In the audition video, STATE YOUR NAME, AGE, WHERE YOU LIVE AND how you
      fit

      the description above.

      3) Inform us about your outdoor/physical skills.

      4) Please highlight your knowledge of world history.

      5) Please take the time to make this audition video interesting.

      6) Please send in a current photo and a bio about yourself. On your bio,
      please highlight

      all of the items you talk about in your audition video. We don't want a
      resume,

      but would prefer a bio.

      This is a professional job, so serious enquiries only.

      DEADLINE: SUNDAY, MAY 29TH