Urge Your Member of Congress to Save Teaching American History Grants

  • whittakermp
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2011
      I offer this to my American friends. Forgive the cross posting

      Urge Your Member of Congress to Save Teaching American History Grants

      Legislation has been introduced in the House of Representatives that would eliminate the Teaching American History (TAH) grants program at the U.S. Department of Education. We urge you to contact your Member of Congress immediately to oppose this bill. The bill (H.R. 1891), the "Setting New Priorities in Education Spending Act," would terminate 43 K-12 federal education programs.

      http://www.congressweb.com/cweb2/index.cfm/siteid/NHA/action/TakeAction.Background/LetterGroupID/14