Re: Longwoods - Congratulations

  • petersons@mountaincable.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2011
      Tom,
      Thank you for the kind words. It was a thrill to be a part of the Competiton, and we look forward to taking part in it next year.

      Also thanks to the Royal Scot Lights for another job well done, and a great start to the regular season.

      YH&OSvt.
      Rick Peterson, Sgt.
      Stoney Creek Battlefield House Guard