War of 1812 Symposium, Ogdensburg

  • whittakermp
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      The symposium was a success, drawing participants from Connecticut, Kansas, Quebec, New York and Ontario.

      Our thanks to all who attended and the speakers, Paul Fortier, Vic Suthren, Darren Bonaparte, Patrick Wilder, Kate Kenney and Richard Palmer, and to our celtic harpist Sue Croft.

      Courtesy of our survey, we have a great list of future speakers to draw from as recommended by the particpants.

      About Longwoods; we moved our date so not to conflict, what's happening here?

      Cheers,
      Michael Whittaker