Re: 1812 Cecil B. DeMille's 1934 movie The Buccaneer

  • annbwass@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2011
      I have it on VHS, but never watched it. And don't forget the 1950s remake
      with Yul Brynner as Jean Lafitte. As I said the first time I saw it, it
      hardly has two facts to rub together, but it is great fun. And I do think
      Charleton Heston was a great Andrew Jackson.

      Ann Wass

      In a message dated 4/22/2011 12:38:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      ekwardle@... writes:

      For those of you who haven't seen this classic movie, or are feeling
      nostalgic for one of the few Hollywood films that take place during the War of
      1812, you can watch the whole thing on YouTube:
      _http://www.youtube.com/user/timtreadaway#p/c/A16C444790DC91D7_
      (http://www.youtube.com/user/timtreadaway#p/c/A16C444790DC91D7)

      Regards,

      Ewan