Hats

  • George
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 8 9:15 AM
      10% off all men's and women's handsewn and machine sewn hats. Now through April 18, 2011. Use order code "TX".

      We offer wool and fur felt hats 1700 - 1920.

      Visit our web site:
      http://cockedhats.com

      If you do not see what you want, contact us directly (see last page of our web site).

      Cheers,

      Geo. Franks, Hatter
    • George
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 15 4:40 AM
        We offer wool felt and fur felt hats:
        Cocked hats
        Fore and aft hats
        Shakos
        Round hats
        Tall hats
        Naval hats

        Hand sewn and machine sewn hats.

        Visit our web site:
        http://cockedhats.com

        If you do not see what you need, contact us directly.

        Cheers,
        Geo. Franks, Hatter
        http://cockedhats.com