Cartridge Candy

  • Mark Dickerson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 7:11 AM
      Two hundred thousand??? Dear Sutler Cyrus, you may be assured that your
      name will now appear on my Christmas gift list!

      Mark Dickerson, D.D.S.

      the subject at www.cyruswakefield.com

      Sutler Cyrus

    • CyrusWakefield.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 1:22 PM
        Mark:

        It's a booming business! Don't wait for Christmas! Stop by my tent if you are at Longwoods and I will give you a complimentary sample pack. Do not put this in your cartridge box, as mistaken discharge will give a whole new meaning to grape shot. For those following the "Constitution" thread, and planning to visit it, stop by the USS Constitution Museum store and purchase a round or two from Chris White. I imagine and hope that the sales help in some very small way to float the boat.

        Sutler Cyrus
        www.cyruswakefield.com