Stoney Creek

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 90 , Mar 29, 2011
      I am forwarding the following from Battlefield House. Please register
      early!

      Hello All,
      This year marks the 30th Anniversary of the Re-enactment of the Battle
      of Stoney Creek. In recognition of the 30th anniversary, ' The
      Friends of Battlefield House Museum' will be sponsoring a dinner on
      Saturday June 5, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. for the participants.

      Thank you very much to those of you who have already registered for
      the Re-enactment of the Battle of Stoney Creek 2011. The online
      registration form is up and running atwww.battlefieldhouse.ca

      Thank you very much for your support and we look forward to seeing you
      in June at the Re-enactment of the Battle of Stoney Creek!
      Warm regards,
      Susan Ramsay and the Re-enactment of the Battle of Stoney Creek
      Planning Committee

    • Craig Williams
      Message 90 of 90 , Apr 13 7:42 PM
        Hey there everyone!

        It's that time again. Stoney Creek is coming on June 6th and 7th.
        Registration is up on the Stoney Creek website,   http://www.battlefieldhouse.ca/reenactors.asp   .

        Battlefield House is holding their customary "History in Action" day on Thursday (no school on Friday) and would like to have some re-enactors to help.
        If you're able to help please contact Susan Ramsey.

        There will be the customary battles and entertainment and there will also be the Cast-Iron cook off on Saturday with prize money going to the winner and on Sunday the Musket fire Eliminator with a powder and flint prize!

        Please register at your earliest convenience!

        See you there,

        Craig Williams