For Sale

  • rrredcoat
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2011
      One and all...

      You will look SOOOO good in blue.

      (Red is out for for 2012-2014...go with a winner!)

      I have decided to thin the herd.

      I am currently thinning out some of my US kit (Brit will follow).

      On the block are:

      1) late war US (at least a sz 42)infantry coat. It is eputedly a Steve A (Cotton Bailers by God) coat, as I was told. Very nice condition, except for the 75 cal holes in the chest area thanks to the 41st, especially Trash :)

      2) forage cap for above

      3) leather cap complete with plate, wool cord and rosette and eagle

      4) cross belts (baldric and box belt) complete with the "no name" belt plate of the period

      The items will be shipped out of Winnipeg.

      If you buy it all in one package I will cover postage and insurance.

      Only reasonable offers will be entertained.

      Cheers

      Don
    • rrredcoat
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2011
        SOLD!

        Thank you for you interest.

        The items are going to a good home.

        Cheers

        Don

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "rrredcoat" <zorniak@...> wrote:

        > One and all...
        >
        > You will look SOOOO good in blue.
        >
        > (Red is out for for 2012-2014...go with a winner!)
        >
        > I have decided to thin the herd.
        >
        > I am currently thinning out some of my US kit (Brit will follow).
        >
        > On the block are:
        >
        > 1) late war US (at least a sz 42)infantry coat. It is eputedly a Steve A (Cotton Bailers by God) coat, as I was told. Very nice condition, except for the 75 cal holes in the chest area thanks to the 41st, especially Trash :)
        >
        > 2) forage cap for above
        >
        > 3) leather cap complete with plate, wool cord and rosette and eagle
        >
        > 4) cross belts (baldric and box belt) complete with the "no name" belt plate of the period
        >
        > The items will be shipped out of Winnipeg.
        >
        > If you buy it all in one package I will cover postage and insurance.
        >
        > Only reasonable offers will be entertained.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Don

      • Scott
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2012
          Dear List,
          I have two items for sale:

          -1804 60-round British Army cartridge pouch. Made by the Discriminating General. Never used, but has been in storage awhile resulting in some light rust spots on the tin trays and a small tear in the implement flap. $100.

          -D-shaped mess tin set. Never used and in good condition. I was given this as a gift and do not know the maker. It is the style without a ring on the lid. $30.

          Photos are available upon request. Prices do not include shipping. Please contact me via e-mail at scott33rd (at) msn.com as I don't often check this group.

          Thanks!
          Scott Douglas
        • Scott
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2012
            Mess tin is spoken for, but the pouch is still available.
            Scott Douglas