Re: 1812 2nd Annual Glengarry Reenactment will be held in Dunvegan

  • jim.mullin@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2011
      Hi Ann,

      Sorry about that... Dunvegan, Ontario is a small village located in Glengarry County. It is about half-way between Ottawa, Ontario and Montreal, Quebec and is roughly forty minutes north of Cornwall, Ontario (the closest U.S-Canada border crossing). Check out the museum website at www.glengarrypioneermuseum.ca for further info and directions.

      Take care!
      Jim