2nd Annual Glengarry Reenactment will be held in Dunvegan

  • jim.mullin@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2011
      Please mark your calendars, the 2nd annual reenactment is happening on the weekend of September 24-25th at the Glengarry Pioneer Museum. For those of you who had joined us for our first event - I am excited to tell you hear that we are bringing back Beau's Beer on tap at The Star Inn and I am now in talks to bring back Flora's homebaked pies. Feel free to contact me for more info - Can't wait to see you in Dunvegan!
    • annbwass@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2011
        People. can you PLEASE tell us WHERE events are when you post, including
        the state or province, at least?

        Ann Wass

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2011
          Hi Ann,

          Sorry about that... Dunvegan, Ontario is a small village located in Glengarry County. It is about half-way between Ottawa, Ontario and Montreal, Quebec and is roughly forty minutes north of Cornwall, Ontario (the closest U.S-Canada border crossing). Check out the museum website at www.glengarrypioneermuseum.ca for further info and directions.

          Take care!
          Jim