2011 Dunvegan War of 1812 Reenactment

  • jim.mullin@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2011
      On behalf of the Glengarry Pioneer Museum, in the heart of Dunvegan, Ontario - I would like to cordially invite you to our 2nd annual Reenactment. Last year's event had been a tremendous success and Glengarry County is thrilled to see it return this year! It will be held during the weekend of September 24 - 25, 2011 Gates open to the public on Saturday from 10 am- 5 pm, Sunday 10 am - 3 pm. For more information about this event and/or to download a copy of registration forms, please go to our museum website at www.glengarrypioneermuseum.ca

      Feel free to share this information and help us spread the word to other reenactment units who may like to take part.

      We look forward to seeing you in Glengarry!

      Sincerely, Jim Mullin (chair)
      Dunvegan 1812 Reenactment Committee