FW: Save the date

  • Mark Dickerson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      I am not sure if this will come through or not.

      Mark Dickerson

      Please see the attached poster and feel free to pass it along!

      CHARGING AHEAD !

      Winning Strategies for a Successful Bicentennial

      The purpose of this conference is to provide
      TOOLS and RESOURCES
      for communities/stakeholders to enhance
      their events/1812 projects.

      June 6th - 7th 2011 - South West Ontario

      Reception at Fort Malden NHSC

      Conference at Holiday Inn & Suites Windsor, Ontario

      Geared for businesses & stakeholders

      Key Note Speaker - ROGER BROOKS

      Marketplace - resource showcase

      Workshops/Round Table - lead by First Nations

      Multi-National conference
      U.S., First Nations, Canada, Am. Indians

      1812_eagle_logo_LG_CMYK.jpg

      Please contact Charlene at <mailto:charleneh@...>
      charleneh@...

      Charlene Houle

      War of 1812 Project Facilitator - Southwestern Ontario Region

      519-682-2583

      cell 519-784-1851

      1812_eagle_logo_LG_CMYK

      17 Superior Street, Tilbury, ON N0P 2L0

      "This communication is confidential and may contain information protected by
      Privacy legislation. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you have
      by telephone."