Interest in the UK - US Forces

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2011
      How many people here are interested in the War of 1812 in the UK. Could you please register you interest some how via this group.

      I believe we have a Marine detachment, 2 Infantry Regiments, 1 Battery and the beginings of a Light Dragoon regiment, both mounted and dismounted.

      It would be good to find a few good men (& women) who would like to help move this period forward in the UK.

      http://sites.google.com/site/1812warsocietyuk/
    • Kristian
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 27, 2011
        Hi,

        I'm in the UK.

        Cheers,

        Kristian.

        On 27-Feb-11 7:12 PM, Andrew wrote:
        > How many people here are interested in the War of 1812 in the UK. Could you please register you interest some how via this group.
        >
        > I believe we have a Marine detachment, 2 Infantry Regiments, 1 Battery and the beginings of a Light Dragoon regiment, both mounted and dismounted.
        >
        > It would be good to find a few good men (& women) who would like to help move this period forward in the UK.
        >
        > http://sites.google.com/site/1812warsocietyuk/
        >

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > War of 1812 Living History:
        > A wide-ranging information exchange
        > for all participants and supporters

        > Crown Forces Unit Listing:
        > http://1812crownforces.tripod.com
        > American Forces Unit Listing
        > http://usforces1812.tripod.com
        >
        > WAR OF 1812 EVENTS LIST:
        > 2010Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Andrew
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1 11:50 AM
          We are looking to expand the groups in the UK. I am sure that all groups would be happy to take on new recruits in any role whether they are in the UK or not.
          Cheers.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1 11:51 AM
            Robs son?

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1 2:35 PM