Re: 1812 2011 Living History Conference - Bringing the Regency to Life

  • Spencer's Mercantile
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2011
      May I add my thanks to everyone who helped make yesterday's conference a
      truly wonderful day!

      We are truly indebted to our great group of speakers and presenters -- we
      are very grateful for your generosity in sharing your time, knowledge, and
      expertise with the 1812 community. Without your contribution, the
      conference would not have been possible.

      To all of the volunteers who helped us out in so many ways -- thank you so
      much! We could NOT have done it without you.

      I was so very pleased to see how much effort all of the merchants went to to
      provide well-appointed, attractive stalls and wonderful new merchandise.
      You all looked great!

      And thank you to all of the attendees who came out to participate in the
      day! We truly hope that you found it a stimulating day full of useful and
      inspiring information. We would welcome your feedback off-list, either
      through the "contact us" link on the Conference website (
      www.livinghistoryconference.com), or directly to info(at)
      spencersmercantile.com (replace the "(at)" with the @ symbol).

      To the other members of the organizing committee -- thank you for your
      dedication and hard work. It's been a real privilege to work with such a
      great group of talented people.

      On to Guelph for the next conference in 2012, then!

      Cheers to all,
      -- Sioux