Re: 1812 Ogdensburg Photos

  • Rob Irvine
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2011
      Raoul
      Send me an email off group and I will send some photos of the guns @ Ogdensburg..Glad you enjoyed the event.
      Bob Irvine
      rirvine4@...

    • kellys1812
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2011
        Some more pictures from the Battle of Ogdesnburgh 2011 can be found c/o the IMUC-cam on Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/10209916@N05/sets/72157626003975637/show/

        The members of the Incorporated Militia of Upper Canada who were able to attend this year's event would again like to thank Dana, Tim and Forsythe's Rifles for being such great hosts.

        Paul Kelly
        IMUC

        Some of the Glens and Fencibles have pics on FB Raoul.

        Sue Too
        Any one with photos of the battle or ball in O'burg please share, post, or let me know where they can be seen Flick'r/facebook etc.
        It was a memorable event, in fact, as frozen in my mind, as the dance was hot in our hearts.
        Looking forward to the next one,
        Raoul and Tina
      • Soo
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 25, 2011