Re: New 1812 Group Member

  • jmgallen@juno.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2011
      Thanks for the explanation. I once had to ask what WBTS is.
      I am really enjoying this list. I had no idea that the War of 1812 has such a following.
      Jim Gallen

      From: "ejajock" <dpyshora@...>
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: New 1812 Group Member
      Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 19:11:05 -0000

      Greetings All,

      As a California transplant to Ohio, I've developed a keen interest in the
      history of this region. With the upcoming bicentennial, I'm looking forward to
      expanding this knowledge through this group and by attending regional events.

      I am currently a F&I and AWI reenactor (Crown Forces) with a Pennsylvania unit
      and that remains my main focus. However, I would be willing to participate in
      1812 events on an irregular basis. Possibly this will also allow me an 'entree'
      to going to Waterloo 200 with a unit.

      Looking forward to the discussions.

      Dave Pyshora

      War of 1812 Living History: