Re: Introduction

  • Colonel
    Message 1 of 174 , Feb 20, 2011
      James,
      Just in case you are not familiar with the sites, and have an interest in military reenactment units of the 1812 period, here are two addresses which will list and allow you to get in touch with fellows of mutual interest right in your area.

      American units: http://usforces1812.tripod.com/

      British and Canadian units: http://1812crownforces.tripod.com/

      You are fortunate to reside in just about the center area of all these activities.

      Welcome to the list.

      Tom Moore

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "James" <jasbrenner@...> wrote:

      > Good morning,
      > As the (for now) newest member of this Group, here's a little bit about me. I grew up in Ohio, retired from the Army a few years ago, and am particularly interested in the W1812 in the Northwest, with special emphasis on Ohio's regular, volunteer, and militia units. Home for me is NE Ohio.
      >
      > Jim Brenner

    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen