Introduction

  • James
    Message 1 of 174 , Feb 17, 2011
      Good morning,
      As the (for now) newest member of this Group, here's a little bit about me. I grew up in Ohio, retired from the Army a few years ago, and am particularly interested in the W1812 in the Northwest, with special emphasis on Ohio's regular, volunteer, and militia units. Home for me is NE Ohio.

      Jim Brenner
    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen