New Jersey Event

  • CyrusWakefield.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      I got the following message from Jim Stephens at Historic Cold Spring Village, which is near Cape May, New Jersey. I hope it will be of interest.

      Cheers,

      Jeff Wakefield
      www.cyruswakefield.com

      Hello, Jeff: Attached is information on Historic Cold Spring Village�s 4th annual Military Timeline Weekend, to be held on June 18th and 19th. No registration fee is required for groups wishing to participate. As I�d mentioned when we spoke on the phone, we are particularly interested in getting groups that do the War of 1812. With its bicentennial beginning next year, we�d like to have some reenactors representing it included in the line-up for our timeline event. Feel free to pass my contact info along to anyone who might be interested. Anything you can do to help spread the word is certainly appreciated. Thanks!

      Kindest regards,

      Jim

      Jim Stephens, MA
      Deputy Director � Education and Interpretation Coordinator
      Historic Cold Spring Village
      720 Route 9
      Cape May, NJ 08204
      (609) 898-2300, ext. 17