Re: 1812 Re:

  • Tim Pickles
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2011
      It is, or was a while back. As a paperback as I recall.

      From: Art Neilands <doucanu2@...>
      Subject: 1812 Re:
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 10:25 PM

      Although I'm sure some would argue its historic merit I feel Benson J. Lossings
      "Pictorial Field Book of the War of 1812" provides readers with interesting
      information, sketches of Battlefields on both sides of the border along with
      candid interviews of both participants and civilians adding to ones overall
      library and information regarding the war and those who took part in it. Great
      list,

      Sincerely

      Gerry Neilands

    • Ray Hobbs
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2011
        It is also available online at "Internet Archive" - Google the archive, then search for "War of 1812". There are hundreds of useful documents there, and Lossing's certainly is - saw it there this afternoon! Like most documents in the archive, it can be downloaded as PDF.Best regardsRay Hobbs

        To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
        From: beau@...
        Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 08:24:03 -0800

        From: Art Neilands <doucanu2@...>

        To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2011
          Yes this is available in reprint, I purchased it last year from Amazon.

          From: gary beauregard <beau@...>

          From: Art Neilands <doucanu2@...>