Re: 1812 Starr Cavalry Sabre

  • gary beauregard
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2011
      Yes, we produces them and have them on hand now. They are 185.00 USD plus shipping just in case anyone else is interested in that item. Somehow I was left off the sutler list.

      G. Beauregard
      USSU.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 10, 2011
        Here is the information that you request plus a bit more. In addition to the Nathan Starr saber I added,
        1. The 1805 Infantry Officer Sword
        2. The Ribbon Guard Pillow Pommel Saber
        3. The transitional Olive Pommel Pieced Guard Saber for mounted officers
        4. The two piece upper Dragoon Boot.

        G. Beauregard

        G. Beauregard

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 10, 2011
          Gary
          I appreciated the info and the extra because it answers some of my questions.

          I like the Starr Saber very much, can you do an officers type ?

          What period is the . The transitional Olive Pommel Pieced Guard Saber for mounted officers from? I am not familiar with is. I am assuming it is pic 34 that you sent me ? What is it's price?

          How much are the dragoon boots?

          Do you have any other Dragoon/mounted equipment ? Our impression is 1812 Light Dragoons ( American & British)

        • johnjogden@gmail.com

            From: Andrew <andrewdeans@...>

            To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 11, 2011
              We have an "officer type" 1808 in development stage right now. It is lighter, has a fuller and finer furniture than the Starr but is an import design. It appears to have been German made. When we get a prototype of it I'll let you know.

              G. Beauregard
              USSU

              [snip]