300+ photos OFN event

  • danieloconnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      it's a worthy cross-post as perhaps a few 12'ers were at this 2003 Rev event:

      300+ PHOTOS!~ Fort Niagara/British Brigade Event 2003

      In 2003 Old Fort Niagara and our King's 8th Hosted/Sponsored the British Brigade Garrison Weekend. I recorded the weekend with cameras purchased at the gift shop having forgot my Canon. I had the negatives transferred to digital and although not digital camera quality I'm confident you will enjoy the photos, they are large and clear. Two galleries:

      http://gallery.me.com/kings8th#100307
      http://gallery.me.com/kings8th#100315