CROP messages please

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2011
      Not to point a finger at anyone in particular, because most people are "guilty" of this - but Sally's correction also included the complete original message from Larry, which is a rather long listing of all the sutlers. As such, it is a perfect example of what I am now going to ask.

      For those who get the daily digest, they will now have to wade through the entire list, again, in order to reach the next message in the digest...

      Please "crop" or "snip" off irrelevant parts of messages you are replying to. Leave only enough so that your return message will make sense. In this case, it was really not necessary to leave ANY of Larry's original message, as the post makes perfect sense without repeating the entire sutler list...

      Jim Yaworsky
      Moderator

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Sally <Fortdearborn1812@...> wrote:

      > Dear Larry,
      >
      > I hate to be a bother but my phone number changed -- it is now 816-447-6233.
      >
      > Sally Bennett

      [big snip - so everybody doesn't have to read the entire sutler list yet again...]
    • larrylozon
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2011
        Anyone correcting or adding a listing to the lists I maintain please contact me at:
        larrylozon (at) yahoo.ca
        and not this Yahoo Group
        Thank you

        Yrs.,