Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Rifle regt. uniform picture link

Expand Messages
  • Neebs
    As a rifleman myself...Cool. (: Thanks for sharing. Amanda K. Nebel Capt. Edward Aisquith s Sharpshooters 1st Maryland Rifle Battalion
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      As a rifleman myself...Cool. (: Thanks for sharing.



      Amanda K. Nebel
      Capt. Edward Aisquith's Sharpshooters
      1st Maryland Rifle Battalion


      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Raoul" <raoulmallalieu@...> wrote:
      >
      > Greetings,
      > I saw this on rev list today and thought to share it here.
      > Three nice views of different Rifle uniforms.
      > http://canadauk51.webs.com/img170.jpg
      > Bye, Raoul
      >
    • larrylozon
      To all USA Riflemen the photo we are talking about is the cover of Osprey Military MEN-AT-ARMS 345 The United States Army 1812-1815 James L Kochan David
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2011
      • 0 Attachment
        To all USA Riflemen

        the photo we are talking about
        is the cover of

        Osprey Military MEN-AT-ARMS 345
        The United States Army 1812-1815
        James L Kochan David Rickman
        ISBN 1 84176 051 X



        --- "Amanda K. Nebel" wrote:

        As a rifleman myself...Cool. (: Thanks for sharing.


        --- "Raoul" wrote:
        I saw this on rev list today and thought to share it here.
      • Raoul
        Hi Amanda, I was curious about Aisquith s. I haven t been able to find out much about the group. Will they be participating at any events this season? My
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2011
        • 0 Attachment
          Hi Amanda,
          I was curious about Aisquith's. I haven't been able to find out much about the group. Will they be participating at any events this season?
          My daughter has started colledge in MD and I hoped to combine a visit to her with a chance to see the group on the field.
          Thanks,
          Raoul
          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Neebs" <anebel_engineeringnjazz@...> wrote:
          >
          > As a rifleman myself...Cool. (: Thanks for sharing.
          >
          >
          >
          > Amanda K. Nebel
          > Capt. Edward Aisquith's Sharpshooters
          > 1st Maryland Rifle Battalion
          >
          >
          > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Raoul" <raoulmallalieu@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Greetings,
          > > I saw this on rev list today and thought to share it here.
          > > Three nice views of different Rifle uniforms.
          > > http://canadauk51.webs.com/img170.jpg
          > > Bye, Raoul
          > >
          >
        • Neebs
          We definitely will be. Which events I can t say for sure, other than that we always participate at North Point/Ft. Howard (because it is our event and we were
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2011
          • 0 Attachment
            We definitely will be. Which events I can't say for sure, other than that we always participate at North Point/Ft. Howard (because it is our event and we were actually there in 1814)--the Sunday before Labor Day--and at Ft. McHenry's Star Spangled Banner Weekend--usually the weekend after. If you're looking for an earlier event, we usually participate at Havre de Grace in May and we have a new event we are doing in June that is in the Dundalk/Baltimore area. If you want a full (if tentative) schedule, feel free to email me off-list and I'll get you the list of dates from our Lieutenant.




            --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Raoul" <raoulmallalieu@...> wrote:
            >
            > Hi Amanda,
            > I was curious about Aisquith's. I haven't been able to find out much about the group. Will they be participating at any events this season?
            > My daughter has started colledge in MD and I hoped to combine a visit to her with a chance to see the group on the field.
            > Thanks,
            > Raoul
            > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Neebs" <anebel_engineeringnjazz@> wrote:
            > >
            > > As a rifleman myself...Cool. (: Thanks for sharing.
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > Amanda K. Nebel
            > > Capt. Edward Aisquith's Sharpshooters
            > > 1st Maryland Rifle Battalion
            > >
            > >
            > > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Raoul" <raoulmallalieu@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Greetings,
            > > > I saw this on rev list today and thought to share it here.
            > > > Three nice views of different Rifle uniforms.
            > > > http://canadauk51.webs.com/img170.jpg
            > > > Bye, Raoul
            > > >
            > >
            >
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.