Re: 1812 New to the group

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2011
      Well he couldn't say Coven. There are only 13 in a coven.

      Ron

      From: John <jon600ca@...>
      Subject: 1812 New to the group
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com

      Hi,
      My name is John McHutchion, I live in Port Dover ON.
      I am a member of The British Indian Dept.(Roy Winders Mob)
      I got involved after watching you all at Longwoods, Stoney Creek and Port Dover last year.
      I am having a lot of fun and meeting great people.
      I am on the 1812 organizing committee for Port Dover this year so I look forward to seeing you all there.
      Oh ya I blame Tom Fourier of the 41st and Sue Spencer
      of the sutlers for getting me into all this!!! It was there presentation at Dover last winter that started it all!

      Sincerly John Mchutchion B.I.D.