Re: 1803 Harpers Ferry Rifle

  • Raoul
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011
      Greetings,
      I have found Dave at D&N mercantile a very good, reliable, helpful, and affordable source for the 1803 H.F.rifle. The completed rifle sells new for $650.+$29 shipping. You will have to ask him if any kits/unassembled ones are available.
      Contact him at dnmerc@...
      or you can google him up by searching 1803 Harper's Ferry rifle.
      Good luck, Raoul,
      pvt. Forsythe's rifle's