Re: FW: 1812 lecture series

  • lenthecooper
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2011
      Very interesting series indeed. As this is a 'Friends' presentation, my reading of this is that it is aimed at locals who might be interested and as a vehicle to raise awareness of the bi-centennial. 10AM on a Thursday could mean that the house-employed, self-employed and retirees can get there and home in day-time during winter.

      I also take from this list the reminder that there are other lecturers available for the number of re-enactor seminars and lecture series which go on throughout the year.

      Cheers,

      Len