Re: Uniforms, Flags and Equipment of the United States

  • RonaldM
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 22, 2011
      I too have the original, which I was able to have the author sign several years ago at a Ohio Valley history conference.
      I misplaced it and was shocked at the price of a replacement. It was found and returned(left it on a seat at a symposium), however.

      Based on this thread I decided to purchase the new edition last night. Although it isn't inexpensive, I have paid more for books I couldn't live without. I think it good to encourage publishers who take a risk on a uncommon subject.
      Now if it only has some information on Capt. Isaac Lynn's Co. Fayette County, PA Militia I would be doubly excited!

      Ron Malmgren
      Brush's Co. Ohio Militia