School of the Sailor 2010

  • larrylozon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011
      ==============================
      TO:

      "CROWN FORCES NORTH AMERICA"

      Unit Commanders,

      Please inform your members

      ==============================
      I am ordered to forward the following

      L. Lozon ~ AdC
      ==============================

      The following shows the on-water phase of last year's School of the Sailor at Kingston, Ontario.
      A schooner, a brigantine, and two longboats were the training platforms.
      Note inventive foul weather gear, as people still develop their 1812 kit!

      I have the Honour to be
      Yours with great Regard
      Victor Suthren
      Commodore pro tem