Re: [Bulk] Re: War of 1812 Bicentennial - Southern Georgian Bay Promotinal Video and website

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2011
      Thanks to everyone who viewed the video and provided feedback! It is greatly appreciated!

      David J. Brunelle, OCT
      Project Director
      Southern Georgian Bay
      War of 1812 Bicentennial Committee
      705-716-7124
      From: David Brunelle
      Date: 03/01/2011 7:54:47 PM
      To: David Brunelle
      Subject: War of 1812 Bicentennial - Southern Georgian Bay Promotinal Video
      and website

      Hi Everyone,

      I have attached a link to U-Tube which is promoting our new video for the
      Southern Georgian Bay Region War of 1812 Bicentennial. Please have a look
      and any feedback would be appreciated. Our new regional website www
      1812bicentennial.com will also be up and running at a limited capacity with
      week as well as we add content and applications.

      If you have any questions please let me know and look forward to hearing
      from you!

      Take Care!

      David J. Brunelle, OCT
      Project Director
      Southern Georgian Bay
      War of 1812 Bicentennial Committee
      705-716-7124

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRRpywzfJx0

      *******If you cannot see the link please do a search for War of 1812
      Bicentennial Southern Georgian Bay and you should be able to find the link.