Victor Suthren - Crown Forces Navy Squadron Commander, RADM

  • larrylozon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      ==============================
      TO:

      "CROWN FORCES 1812 NORTH AMERICA"

      Unit Commanders,

      Please inform your members

      ==============================
      I forward the following F.Y.I.
      ==============================

      Victor Suthren - Crown Forces Navy Squadron Commander, RADM

      For Candians (and some Americans)

      Speaking of movies stars,
      tonight (January 4, 2011) on BBCC (BBC Canada) in my area Rogers Channel 87 at Nine O'clock PM,
      the mini series "James Cook" will be presented.

      Our own Victor Suthren will be featured in this documentation on Captain Cooks voyages.
      We are lucky to have such a learned gentleman in our midst.

      Check your local listings for BBCC channel in your area.

      Yrs.,
      Larry Lozon ~ Aide De Camp to Mr. Twist
      Crown Forces North America