War of 1812 Bicentennial - Southern Georgian Bay Promotinal Video and website

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      I have attached a link to U-Tube which is promoting our new video for the Southern Georgian Bay Region War of 1812 Bicentennial. Please have a look and any feedback would be appreciated. Our new regional website www.1812bicentennial.com will also be up and running at a limited capacity with week as well as we add content and applications.

      If you have any questions please let me know and look forward to hearing from you!

      Take Care!

      David J. Brunelle, OCT
      Project Director
      Southern Georgian Bay
      War of 1812 Bicentennial Committee
      705-716-7124

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRRpywzfJx0

      *******If you cannot see the link please do a search for War of 1812 Bicentennial Southern Georgian Bay and you should be able to find the link.

    • Chris Pohlkamp
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
        Hi Dave

        I really enjoyed the video. Thank you so much for putting it together. Now
        we can do some great advertising through it.
        Well done, you put a lot of work into it and it shows. The plans for 2012-14
        are starting to fall in place and it will be an exciting time for us who
        reenact the war of 1812.

        Chris/Checomick from On-Gwe-Ho-Way Native Reenactors

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "David Brunelle" <davidbrunelle@...> wrote:

          > Hi Everyone,
          >
          > I have attached a link to U-Tube which is promoting our new video for the Southern Georgian Bay Region War of 1812 Bicentennial. Please have a look and any feedback would be appreciated. Our new regional website www.1812bicentennial.com will also be up and running at a limited capacity with week as well as we add content and applications.
          >
          > If you have any questions please let me know and look forward to hearing from you!
          >
          > Take Care!
          >
          > David J. Brunelle, OCT
          > Project Director
          > Southern Georgian Bay
          > War of 1812 Bicentennial Committee
          > 705-716-7124
          >

          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRRpywzfJx0

          Awesome, especially http://tinyurl.com/34wzmkc

          Regards
          Bill
        • David Brunelle
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2011
            Thanks to everyone who viewed the video and provided feedback! It is greatly appreciated!