Re: 1812 Peter Postlethwaite (1946-2011)

  • johnjogden@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2011
      Well, there goes the first choice to play Sam Vimes if/when further Diskworld adaptations are made...

      -- Sent from my Palm Pre
      On Jan 3, 2011 2:47 PM, Diane Williams <diane_williams@...> wrote:

      He was a terrific actor. :-(

      ~~Diane W.

      From: larrylozon <larrylozon@...>

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2011
        I was saddened to hear the news this morning. A wonderful actor, I was
        never disappointed by one of his portrayals. And he will forever be the
        definitive Obadiah. RIP.

        Michael

        "We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but we
        must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

        _____