Re: 1812 Peter Postlethwaite (1946-2011)

  • Ray Hobbs
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2011
      My thoughts exactly, Hal.
      I thought Glenn did a great job of staring into his shako, and
      muttering something about his mother at a Fort Erie event a few years
      back.
      Not sure that Glenn is good-looking enough, though :-)
      Ray

      On 3-Jan-11, at 1:40 PM, HAROLD DENNISON wrote:

      > I think Glenn Stott is available!�� :)
      >
      > Hal Dennison
      > www.JustDreamLife.com
      > �

    • Diane Williams
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2011
        He was a terrific actor. :-(

        ~~Diane W.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2011
          Lets not forget some of our number played oposite him in Last of the Mohicans and what will Kaiser Sosay do now that he has lost Mr. Kobiashi?

          Aye

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 3, 2011
            That is where I first saw him. When he played Captain Beams while shooting Last of the Mohicans.

            That is where I also first met Steve Abolt, B. Jennings and Dale Dye

            Yrs.,
            L2

          • johnjogden@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 3, 2011
              Well, there goes the first choice to play Sam Vimes if/when further Diskworld adaptations are made...

              -- Sent from my Palm Pre
              On Jan 3, 2011 2:47 PM, Diane Williams <diane_williams@...> wrote:

              He was a terrific actor. :-(

              ~~Diane W.

              From: larrylozon <larrylozon@...>

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 3, 2011
                I was saddened to hear the news this morning. A wonderful actor, I was
                never disappointed by one of his portrayals. And he will forever be the
                definitive Obadiah. RIP.

                Michael

                "We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but we
                must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

                _____