Re: 1812 Happy New Year!

  • charliequ2@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2010
      Thankee kindly sir, and the same to you and yours!

      From: "andydesj" <andydesjardins@...>
      Sender: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 14:35:23
      To: <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: 1812 Happy New Year!

      On behalf of the 22nd U.S. Infantry, Henderson's Company, I would like to wish all our fellow re-enactors good health and a properous 2011.

      See you all on the feild!

      Andy Desjardins, Captain

    • JJ
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
        From the deck of the USS Constitution and Marine Barracks Boston,
        The US Marine Guard wishes all a very Happy New Year.

        Cpl. J.J. Murphy
        1812 US Marine Guard
        USS Constitution
        Boston