Happy New Year!

  • andydesj
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2010
      On behalf of the 22nd U.S. Infantry, Henderson's Company, I would like to wish all our fellow re-enactors good health and a properous 2011.

      See you all on the feild!

      Andy Desjardins, Captain
    • charliequ2@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2010
        Thankee kindly sir, and the same to you and yours!

        From: "andydesj" <andydesjardins@...>
        Sender: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 14:35:23
        To: <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: 1812 Happy New Year!

        On behalf of the 22nd U.S. Infantry, Henderson's Company, I would like to wish all our fellow re-enactors good health and a properous 2011.

        See you all on the feild!

        Andy Desjardins, Captain

      • JJ
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
          From the deck of the USS Constitution and Marine Barracks Boston,
          The US Marine Guard wishes all a very Happy New Year.

          Cpl. J.J. Murphy
          1812 US Marine Guard
          USS Constitution
          Boston