1812 Re: British Army Poster

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 30, 2010
      Ray,

      As soon as I sent the email, I did the same thing and immediately recognized a good many of the prints. My contact from the eastern shore has beside the British uniform print, another with American uniforms. A search with Ogden's name along with '1812' will show you an American uniform print but not the British one. So I wonder how rare the British one is?

      Thanks and a prosperous New Year to you.

      Cheers,

      Ed Seufert
      1812 Royal Marines