RE: 1812 Niagara 1814: The final invasion [Paperback]

  • peter monahan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2010
      Thank you, Ron. I might have guessed that you'd know!

      Peter

      Subject: Re: 1812 Niagara 1814: The final invasion [Paperback]

      This is an Osprey book, 96 pages and well illustrated with some period illustrations along with newly commissioned artwork and maps. It concentrates on the Chippawa, Lundy's Lane etc. actions. It is not expensive and therefore a good buy. For more in depth on Chippawa and Lundy's Lane you should have Don Graves' publications on those actions.

      Ron