Surgeon's

  • lenthecooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2010
      Hello All,
      I just saw this on the RevList and thought that people on 1812 might be interested. The address, incase the List removes it: colonialleatherworks at yahoo dot com
      Cheers,
      Len
      Surgical Set for Sale
      Posted by: "colonialleatherworks" sgromolo@... colonialleatherworks
      Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:45 pm (PST)

      Due to the many changes going on in my life I am narrowing down my re-enacting to only one interpretation (That of a Military Artificer/Leatherworker).

      I am looking to sell my entire Surgical Instruments set including the Leather Portmanteau and other small items. Wish to sell as a set Total investment of over $1,200.00 asking $900.00 plus shipping.

      Instruments include:
      Ball Forceps, Bistoury Knife, Bullet Extractor, Bullet Probe, Capital Knife, Capital Saw. Cranes Bill Forceps, Catlin, Double Retractor, Goats Foot Elevator, Large Incision Knife, Metacarpal Saw, Small Incision Knife, Tenaculum, Thumb Lancets, Tooth Key, Trephine, Trocar. All instruments have protective leather sheaths/covers for storage.

      Other items include:
      Portmanteau, Small Medicines Tin, Amputation Flaps, Leather Tourniquet, Needles & Thread, Lint, Bandages, etc.

      THIS IS A COMPLETE SURGICAL SET. Appropriate for F&I, Rev War, Napoleonic, 1812 impressions.

      If interested please contact me at: and I will e-mail you pictures.

      Frank