Re: Looking for pictures or images of Runchey's Coloured Corp in the War of 1812

  • John Ogden
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 19, 2010
      As a clarification, he would be coming to AWI events attached to Butler's
      (he is still too young to field). When he comes to 1812 events, it will be
      dressed in a period correct ensemble. As many reenactors, I portray multiple
      periods. Butler's was mentioned on this list only tangentially. My
      apologies for any confusion my request may have caused.

      --
      John J. Ogden

    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 19, 2010
        Oh my apologies John for jumping to conclusions....

        KW

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 19, 2010
          No harm done to anyone. Happy holidays.