Re: Sequel to Master And Commander: The Far Side Of The World?

  • David
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 18, 2010
      I had already read that there was a sequel to be done and Everyone but Crowe had signed on. Last I heard he had and it was to be based on the book Reverse of the Medal( for those who have read the series). I am sure it is comong but we shall see. I am sure all are waiting on the one big issue of MONEY.
      Merry Christmas
      Dave G