Re: 1812 Sequel to Master And Commander: The Far Side Of The World?

  • Charlie Quesenberry
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 12, 2010
      Yes!!! (Where do I sign up...should they need a stand-in ships surgeon??)

    • Vince Wilding
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 13, 2010
        Hey, Doc! Good luck, I hear that Paul Bettany may not be playing Stephen in the future!

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Charlie Quesenberry <charliequ2@...> wrote:

        > Yes!!! (Where do I sign up...should they need a stand-in ships surgeon??)

      • Tom Hurlbut
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 13, 2010
          Wow! Where did you hear that? That would be too bad as he's excellent!

          If they did a sequel, I would hope we'd see more of the spy work that
          Stephen was so good at (and maybe too, a little of Jack's philandering?).

          Although the ship Vs ship stuff is always entertaining..

          Tom

          _____

          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com <mailto:WarOf1812%40yahoogroups.com> ,
          Charlie Quesenberry <charliequ2@...> wrote:

          > Yes!!! (Where do I sign up...should they need a stand-in ships surgeon??)

        • David
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 18, 2010
            I had already read that there was a sequel to be done and Everyone but Crowe had signed on. Last I heard he had and it was to be based on the book Reverse of the Medal( for those who have read the series). I am sure it is comong but we shall see. I am sure all are waiting on the one big issue of MONEY.
            Merry Christmas
            Dave G