2011 events

  • CyrusWakefield.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      For the last few years I have posted event information from history museums on my site, as a token of thanks to the industry I serve. However, the page has become a little untidy, with lists of seminars, events and other happenings, which quickly get out of date, so for the 2011 season, I want to approach this page a little differently.
      What I am thinking is that if any of you on this list who are involved with museums or historic sites, 1812 or otherwise, want to supply me with your website events calendar link, I can post those, and any who visit my page can then visit your site directly, getting the full, up-to-date information on your offerings. If you can do this before December 15, I can have the page up for the beginning of January.
      The 1812 Bicentennial design shown on my home page is available to any who would like to use it for any non-commercial purpose (the same goes for the C.W. 150 logo). I offer this because I know many States are not wholly supportive, due to lack of funds, so if it�s useful to you, use it. Contact me off list if you would like to pass on info or get the jpeg for the logo.
      Sutler Cyrus
      www.cyruswakefield.com